Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Fashion Job

I'm off and running in the world of fashion! Here it is my first job - marketing director for 151 Boutique, an amazing boutique in Los Altos. I fell in love with this store the moment it opened and quickly got to know Amanda, the shop owner. Amanda has a great eye for new designers and carries many unique collections that you won't find at the mall or in department stores. When I told Amanda about my plans to pursue a career in fashion, she mentioned that she needed some help with marketing, writing content for the store's blog and keeping social media applications like Facebook and Twitter up-to-date. It seemed like a great opportunity to get my foot in the door. So, each day a new posting will appear on the store's blog where we will feature the popular column, "Outfit of the Day", as well as articles highlighting new designers and events taking place within the store. Check back often to see what's new. You can also follow 151 Boutique on Twitter and become a Facebook Fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment